Five minutes. Seven products. That’s it. I’m not one for crazy eye shadows, foundation, and all that jazz. In the mornings, I have just a small amount of time before I need to be out the door. I have my routine down pat, so here I show you how you can achieve the same look for day or night. Below, I will detail each part step-by-step:
1. Conceal: I use Revlon PhotoReady Concealer and cover up any acne, redness and my undereye circles. I don’t use foundation so this is my correction stage. I also use my concealer as an eyeshadow base. I just blend this is so there isn’t any harsh lines.
2. Powder: I am very prone to oily skin, so I take Covergirl powder and apply it to my cheeks, forehead, and chin. Then I blend everything and make sure it’s smooth and set the concealer I applied first.
3. Bronzer: Taking a fluffy brush, I apply NYC’s Sunny Bronzer and contour my cheekbones. If you aren’t sure how to do this, make a fish-face and apply it where your cheeks suck in. Then I apply it to my forehead and neck to make me look a tad less peckish.
4. Eyeliner: I use a Maybelline pencil liner and just smudge it along my lash line. It’s best to try not to tug at your eye, so that you don’t cause premature wrinkles! I tightline my eyes–totally a personal preference–so I line the watery edge of my eyelid underneath my lashes. I find that it makes my lashes look fuller and brings the whole look together. Just don’t poke your eye out, kid.
5. Mascara: Get that trout face going and apply that ‘scara! I love Covergirl Lashblast, and concentrating the product at the roots of the lashes helps your lashes to look fuller!
And that’s where I stop for every day, but if you continue, you can turn the look from…
6. Liquid line: Give your eyes some wings with your liquid liner. I use Revlon ColorStay, but I don’t line completely with liquid. It’s so much easier if the liquid liner is only used for the wings, and the pencil is used on the rest of the lashline.
7. Eyeshadow: Take a little shimmery shadow and apply it to the inner corner of your eyes. It brightens them up and makes your eyes simply pop! I use L’oreal Frosted Icing eyeshadow.
And there you go! It only takes me about 4-5 minutes total to do this routine and it has been extremely faithful in times of sheer craziness. Try it out, make your own adjustments and attempt new styles! Hope you enjoyed!